FirmDesign is always looking for talented consultants, web designers, programmers and print designers.
Current Positions available:
1. Web Designer/Developer
Seeking a qualified website developer to join a creative company and make an
immediate impact. Primary responsibility is to build and maintain custom websites. Must
- Develop website navigation, functionality, site content and graphics based on initial Photoshop concepts.
- Collaborate with team members to determine site structure and elements to support online content, including appropriate graphics and stock photography.
- Create and optimize online forms.
- Optimize website elements to work effectively across browsers and platforms, social media channels, and mobile devices.
- Upgrade/maintain existing website content, graphics, links, coding, etc. as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of new technology and standards by building personal networks, exploring competitorsʼ websites, reading professional publications, etc.
- Responsible for all phases of assigned projects, including development, HTML coding, testing, and implementation.
2. Sales Rep / Project Manager
- Strong web programming skills.
- Experience on Mac platform is required.
- Creative design background/knowledge is definitely a plus.
- Knowledge of PHP, Flash or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively, with strong attention to detail.
- New business development
- Lead generating
- Contacting potential customers
- Presenting FirmDesign's Services
- Closing sales
- Client communications
- Managing projects from inception to completion
- B2B sales and prospecting experience
- Outgoing personality
- Computer literacy
- Professional appearance
Pay is based on performance and can range from $30,000/yr to six figures based on work ethic and ability to close.
We pay an industry high 15% commission on top of a base salary with performance based bonuses.
3. Freelance Web Developers
- Company computer and cell phone
- Flexible hours
- Mileage compensation
- Knowledge of PHP
4. Freelance Programmer
- Extensive knowledge of PHP.
- Knowledge and experience with web frameworks. (CakePHP, CodeIgnitor, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
If you are interested in any of the positions above, please send us your resume and we will get back with you shortly!
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org