FirmDesign is always looking for talented consultants, web designers, programmers and print designers.
Current Positions available:
1. Web Designer/Developer
Seeking a qualified website developer to join a creative company and make an
immediate impact. Primary responsibility is to build and maintain custom websites. Must
- Develop website navigation, functionality, site content and graphics based on initial Photoshop concepts.
- Collaborate with team members to determine site structure and elements to support online content, including appropriate graphics and stock photography.
- Create and optimize online forms.
- Optimize website elements to work effectively across browsers and platforms, social media channels, and mobile devices.
- Upgrade/maintain existing website content, graphics, links, coding, etc. as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of new technology and standards by building personal networks, exploring competitorsʼ websites, reading professional publications, etc.
- Responsible for all phases of assigned projects, including development, HTML coding, testing, and implementation.
- Strong web programming skills.
- Experience on Mac platform is required.
- Creative design background/knowledge is definitely a plus.
- Knowledge of PHP, Flash or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively, with strong attention to detail.
1. Freelance Web Developers
2. Sales Rep / Project Manager
- Extensive knowledge of PHP or ASP.NET.
- Knowledge and experience with web frameworks. (CakePHP, CodeIgnitor, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
- New business development
- Lead generating
- Contacting potential customers
- Presenting FirmDesign's Services
- Closing sales
- Client communications
- Managing projects from inception to completion
- B2B sales and prospecting experience
- Outgoing personality
- Computer literacy
- Professional appearance
Pay is based on performance and can range from $30,000/yr to six figures based on work ethic and ability to close.
We pay an industry high 15% commission on top of a base salary with performance based bonuses.
3. Freelance Web Developers
- Company computer and cell phone
- Flexible hours
- Mileage compensation
- Knowledge of PHP
If you are interested in any of the positions above, please send us your resume and we will get back with you shortly!
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org